Lone Wolf - Aleksandr Voinov, L.A. Witt

There were a couple of times during reading this book when I thought part of the conflict in this book (Kevyan's stress due to the publishing of his book that started right when he first heard of it, long before things became stressful and hurried) was fabricated, didn't feel realistic - but then again, I guess I have to trust the authors to write something that's true for at least some writers - they do have firsthand experience of what it feels like to publish your first work. What I loved about this story, though, was that there was no insta-love - the MC's had spoken to each other and flirted for two years, and even after meeting, although there was insta-lust, they struggled to make their relationship work. Kevyan's behaviour towards the end felt overly dramatic - it seemed obvious to me that Hunter was simply offering him ways of coping that had worked for himself before. Still, it's not outside the realm of possibility that someone could make up something like that and convince themselves that it was true. Overall, it was an interesting book (with some hot scenes, obviously :) but also some lovely emotions) and, although not quite as good as some of the authors' other works have been, still better than many other books I've read.