City of Dragons (Rain Wild Chronicles #3) - Robin Hobb Although this book had lots of pages, I agree with the other reviewers that it actually seemed really short - a small piece of one character's life, a tiny piece of another's... A couple of parts I found quite boring - for example, I didn't find it necessary to include so long chapters about Chalced, or with Hest as the main character. Despite all that, I mostly enjoyed reading this book and inside every small story, there was enough of tension to keep me hooked. While the descriptions of surroundings seemed overly long to me in some places, I think [a:Robin Hobb|25307|Robin Hobb|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1205023525p2/25307.jpg]'s strong side is describing relations between characters - they are well-written and (mostly) believable.Since this seems like an introduction to the next installment and ends with almost a cliffhanger, I'm already looking forward to reading the next book and hope the story there will develop more quickly.I'm really hoping for changes concerning Thymara's romantic life. The way Rapskal convinced her to come to Kelsingra in order to see the memories and then used her moment of confusion almost reminds me of a pre-planned rape, so it would be really stupid if they'd become and stay a couple after this...